Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Gray Hair....

I had quite the profound moment today.... Not that you can tell from the posted wedding photo... but my hair is rather long and uncontrollably curly at times... just about down to my arse... and, like any self respecting beast.... I shed. Finding one of my errant hairs can be quite interesting at times, as they can be a couple feet long.

Now, I know I am currently 46 ... and having raised three boys ... I am quite aware that I am beginning to get some gray hairs. My hair dresser assures me it is nothing to be concerned about at this point.... so today, when I pulled a hair from my sweater I thought nothing of it until I took a closer look at it. It was gray!!!!

Not only was it gray.... but it was LONG!!!! That means it's been around for awhile... so long in fact that it has decided it is finished living and should fall out!!!!

I need to call my hair dresser.....

3 comments:

Dr. Ethel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Dragonfly~* said...

They say the mind is the first to go.... remember.... 46... turned 47... on February 15th. I will turn 47 on September 21st.

And they don't just turn gray from top to bottom... they grow out gray. It's been growing for a long time.. a lot longer than I realized... and staying well hidden until now.

truckdriver_sefl said...

Trust me I know. When the grey shows up it is EARNED!! You have a beautiful looking family and that did not come without much hard work time and effort......