Monday, June 29, 2009

Teddy Bear's Picnic

If you go out in the woods today
You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.

For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.





(**chorus)
**Picnic time for teddy bears
The little teddy bears are having a lovely time today.
Watch them, catch them unawares,
And see them picnic on their holiday.
See them gaily dance about.
They love to play and shout,
And never have any cares.
At six o'clock their mommies and daddies
Will take them home to bed,
Because they're tired little teddy bears**








If you go out in the wood today,
You'd better not go alone.
It's lovely out in the woods today,
But safer to stay at home.

For every bear that ever there was,
Will gather there for certain, because,
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

(chorus)







Every teddy bear, that's been good
Is sure of a treat today.
There's lots of wonderful things to eat
And wonderful games to play.

Beneath the trees, where nobody sees,
They'll hide and seek as long as they please.
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

7 comments:

lime said...

what great pictures!

Johnny Blogger said...

Whimsical...yet...I wanna see you ride the bear! And, everybody knows, and all the signs say "Don't feed the bears."! WTF?

46

~Dragonfly~* said...

Ten foot rule... 46... can't get within ten foot!!! But oh the stories I have to share when I get the time.

Glad you all are enjoying the shots!!! Thanks for checking them out.

Summer said...

I've read a little bit about your Excellent Adventure. Your pictures are beautiful. I wish I was as brave as you to take a trip like this. Stay safe!

~Dragonfly~* said...

Hi Summer, Thanks for the visit and good wishes. You are more brave than you think.

Saw a tri-colored fox and a wolf today!! Life is good!

Jocelyn said...

I've just popped over randomly from Lime's...and what fun, esp since I live on the shores of Lake Superior (in Duluth). You know, I feel an idiot that I've never heard of this Black Bear Sanctuary. What a glorious thing to do with your son.

~Dragonfly~* said...

Hello J. Thanks for stopping over!! I'm not very far from you at all. You really should stop up here... it is quite the experience!

Oh... and thanks for the compliments on my photos. I'm really enjoying taking shots of all sorts of things... including the bears!