Sunday, June 7, 2009

If you give a mouse a hammer... continued....

More planking needed to be cut, notched, spaced and screwed into place... while mouse cut, notched, spaced and screwed into place... She realized that the remaining planks from the old deck needed to be cut in half and prepared to be burned.



While cutting the old planks in half and preparing them to be burned... She realized that the winds were settling and that this would be a good night to set them a blaze....



While setting them a blaze... She realized... the full moon was out.... While admiring the full moon she realized that... Dang!!! This fire is even higher than the last one... it looks as though it could warm the man in the moon! To be continued....









7 comments:

Johnny Blogger said...

That last picture is awesome. The rest very good with the fire and the moon! I still think you are probably into witchcraft though...the fire boards laid up into that pyre with such detail.

I like.

46

truckdriver_sefl said...

Love the pictures they are awesome!

Cool post........

~Dragonfly~* said...

46... If only I could get a grip on my witchery... for sure I'd put it to use!!!

TS... thanks for the compliments!!! Means a lot coming from you. I hope you read part one so that the whole story makes sense!!! :)

Johnny Blogger said...

I see what happens if you give a mouse a hammer however...what exactly happens if you get hammered with a mouse?

46

~Dragonfly~* said...

46, I could tell you, but then I'd have to make you part of my next pyre... :)

Johnny Blogger said...

So...
...you want to light my fire...

?!?!

~Dragonfly~* said...

No... it's more like... "burn your ass!!!" :P