Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Into the wild...









Last time, I just went to visit... this time I am going to stay. I'll be completing a month long internship at a black bear sanctuary in MN.

My son Benjamin and I are embarking on this adventure together. We will be loading up the kayaks, camping gear and camera to explore the southern border of Lake Superior on the way out.. and the northern border of the lake in Canada on the way back.

It promises to be quite the journey... of mind, body and spirit...

3 comments:

Johnny Blogger said...

Have fun...we shall have to bear your absence.

46

lime said...

have fun! that would be quite an adventure.

~Dragonfly~* said...

Very cute pun 46!

Yes Lime, it should prove to be quite fun!!! I can't wait to get in and amongst the bears again... 100+ at any given time... all wild and free... a most amazing adventure for sure!!!

With my new camera I should be able to capture even better photos than those I've already posted from my last trip.

Well... time to get... "On the road again!!!" Sorry Willie!