Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shadows of Confusion...



When first I returned home I would wake in the middle of the night feeling lost and confused. While I was gone the birds had planted sunflower seeds outside my bedroom window, which grew tall and the moon light would cast shadows making my bedroom look like a forest...

Well, my beautiful little goldfinches now return with the morning's sun to reap what they have sown. And, I, have the delight of capturing them on film, albeit through window and screen.

Their morning song brings a smile to my face and the confidence that I know exactly where I am!!!















ps. I have no idea why there is a phantom photo on this posting.

4 comments:

lime said...

oh what marvelous pictures. i find capturing birds with a camera to be such a challenge.

~Dragonfly~* said...

I totally agree. I think I'm going to try to slip the screen out and open my window once I am feeling better and up for a challenge.

I just had surgery on my sinuses yesterday and am a bit under the weather, so to speak.

lime said...

oh goodness, heal up soon. that sounds very uncomfortable.

~Dragonfly~* said...

It's been a long slow week and I am still struggling... the healing process is way too slow.... Thanks for your well wishes. I am eager to get back up to speed... but then I know you understand that completely.