Friday, April 10, 2009

Hope is so close...

Now that music is back in my life... some songs touch, inspire, encourage....

I so enjoy Leslie Mills... from The Everlasting Road cd....

"Hope is so close I can taste it....
I'm so tired of fakin' it...
Want to feel, something real, in my life, in my life...
Looking for the meaning of..... true love..."



It's so close... but not yet within my everlasting embrace... Perhaps tonight he'll find me in our dreams and decide he likes it so much he will stay....

I have to hurry and get to sleep now.... before the night ends....

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

HOPE is my favorite word.

truckdriver_sefl said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I've not heard this. Wonderful music!

~Dragonfly~* said...

I'm glad you enjoy the music... I find her truly amazing... and can't thank 46 enough for finding her cd for me...

Johnny Blogger said...

yeah...DF...46 ain't a bad guy..so I hear....

~Dragonfly~* said...

He has his moments.... :)

Johnny Blogger said...

You don't DF...?!?!

;>)

46