Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Independence Day to Me!!!



I have now been divorced long enough that I could have grown a complete adult!!! Oh... wait... I have... I grew me!

When I think about where I was 18 years ago... on my own, three little babies, no job and a house and car to pay for.... dang!

I have learned... I have grown... I have become a woman I love and respect.




A short piece written in the past.... I feel it today more than when first written in 2008!!!

I will no longer apologize...



I will no longer apologize... for being me.

I am a passionate, sensual woman...
who feels things deeply...
who experiences life through all five senses... all the time....
who likes to create and write as a way of processing feelings or experiences...
who is loving and giving....
who is open and unafraid of exploring emotions....
who appreciates....
who is intelligent and capable of debate....
who is curious....
who can handle herself around power tools....
who is willing to work...

Who deserves to be loved for the amazing woman she has become....

I AM WOMAN.... HEAR ME ROAR..... purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

1 comment:

lime said...

sorry i am late to the party but may i offer my congrats on growing YOU so well. well done!