Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Face of Confusion....






It was bound to happen... eventually the two would have to meet. My greatest fear.... Abbey would mistake Shila for a groundhog. My greatest hope... it would be friends at first sight and they would romp and play until the sun set and they were made to come in to go to bed.

It was neither. Granted, I was very pleased that Abbey did not take one look at her, think... "chew toy", grab her, shake the life out of her and attempt to bury her before I could see what she was doing.

But I was hoping for a little more... It was simply hours of total confusion!!! Abbey simply kept trying to smell Shila attempting to figure out, "What the hell is this thing?"

Shila clung close to the side of her loving Daddy, eventually ran a bit with him, and.... smiled for the camera!!!!






Abbey is still confused... but the holidays are coming.... looks like she'll be getting another chance to figure it all out. Maybe Shila should take a bath before coming back!!!

5 comments:

Johnny Blogger said...

Smiling...or growling...I love this series...I hope they become friends!

~Dragonfly~* said...

She was most definitely baring her teeth!!! But the photo just cracks me up!!!! I too hope they end up as friends. There is hope... since Abbey didn't eat her!!! :)

kimmyk said...

omg that smile is hilarious!

too stinkin' cute!

lime said...

lol @ the smiling picture. i'm glad they both were unscathed.

~Dragonfly~* said...

I'm so glad y'all can see the humor in that photo!!! It literally makes me laugh out loud!!! :)